Our goal and policy is to treat our clients as we would treat our families, and to treat our clients pets as though they were our own. Our clients and patients are the heart of our practice and the reason we are here. At all times our clients will be treated with respect, dignity and compassion. Being of service to our clients and patients is the definition of our purpose and the mission of our practice.
To accomplish our mission we will provide:
- A highly trained and professional staff
- Preventive as well as curative medicine and surgery
- Great concern for our patients health and well-being
- A genuine concern for our clients time
- Referral service to veterinary medical specialists when needed
As a result of these provisions, we hope that:
- Our clients will be highly satisfied with the personalized care of their pets
- They will continue as a part of our practice family
- They will enjoy the long-lasting health of their pets
- Our clients will feel a desire to refer their friends and family
We Pledge And Guarantee That We Will Always Do Our Very Best To Serve You And To Provide Your Pet With The Best Veterinary Medical Care Possible.
Dr. Richard J. Broussard & The Staff of Broussard Veterinary Clinic